Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Y U DO THIS?!??!!!

When did you change the damn Simpsons line to "2007"? You should leave it, for historical purposes, because technically it became true! They didn't release a god damn simpsons movie, and you had a DVD by then (right?) so you actualyl DID outgross the simpsons movie by a vast ammount!

M M

That rocked...

But the audio rules. You should give props to Squarepusher for the audio, seeing as he made it and deserves credit because Squarepusher is your daddy. I liked the film, too, just not sure why it's rated mature. Does suceptibility to epileptic seizures fade as you get older?

Daily2oon07122005 Daily2oon07122005

Nice platform

for short, etude style/first time entries, I think this kind of batch submission is a good thing, much better than putting an ametuer piece up by itself in the portal. The clown thing scared me, the mp3 player thing kinda wigged me out, the tree thing was rather strange (had had a stick figure... meh) but the old nazi guy eating babies was brilliant. Took the best of all the other works and combined them to make up for the lacking parts. That music was great in that segment. I think this is a great idea here, and I hope these keep coming.

Little Britain Soundboard Little Britain Soundboard

What language is that?

For the most part I thought the sound clips were rather poor, but the sound quality was nice, and the entire thing assembled nicely. I did enjoy the first page and trying to determine if those blokes were actually speaking the kings english or some kind of fuckin martian.

Frankiedaman responds:

Watch Little Britain before using this soundboard

RaidenX RaidenX

great go0gley mo0gley

that was fikken awesome. Played so smooth, amazing animations, plus the original Raiden games were AWESOME! hell yes, a new standard in gaming quality in the portal!